Seminar certificates

Seminar voucher

Seminar certificates will in future only be issued to students administered in the old HISPOS system. In order to receive a certificate of achievement for completing a seminar, the corresponding form must be completed and sent as a PDF to Marianne Werder. Students who are administered in CAS must register online for the exam in the same way as for an exam.

Form Industrial Engineering & Technical Economics

Form Information Economics

Request form for early grade release for international exchange students

If you are an exchange student and need an early grade release, please fill out this form and send it to André Almeida.